True to our strategy of placing sustainable development and innovation at the heart of our offerings, Prologis has led the industrial real estate...
The fifth IMPACT Day, a day dedicated every year to service in all the countries where Prologis operates, took place on 19 May 2017.
Ever more conscious of sustainability, operators in the transport and logistics sectors require buildings that are capable of combining functionality,...
Statement of Purpose
Provide industry-leading, energy-efficient logistics real estate facilities that reduce operating costs for our customers while delivering sustainability benefits for our communities
Meet or exceed recognized standards for sustainable development to deliver projects that enable our customers to operate more efficiently and our communities to prosper more sustainably
Engage employees in every office to reduce energy, water and waste, thereby reducing operating costs and environmental impacts
Partner with community organizations to support environmental, educational and social initiatives
Engage suppliers to uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2017
- 304 sustainable building certifications totaling 112 million square feet in 17 countries
- 82% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 40% of total operating portfolio has cool roofs
- $2.6 million in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- 86 months of rent-free space to 15 non profits
- 175MW of solar energy installations
- 10,543 volunteer hours to local communities
The 2017 Prologis Sustainability Report demonstrates how in a world changing at speed, Prologis is forward looking, nimble and resilient.
Our 2016 sustainability report reflects a longstanding dedication to environmental stewardship, social responsibility and corporate governance.