The seventh IMPACT Day, a day dedicated every year to service in all the countries where Prologis operates, took place on 17 May 2019.
True to our strategy of placing sustainable development and innovation at the heart of our offerings, Prologis has led the industrial real estate...
Statement of Purpose
Our Approach to ESG
Define and advance ESG thought leadership
- Ensure the resilience and long-term preservation of value for our business through evaluation of future risks, including those associated with climate change
- Integrate the fundamental principles of ESG to ensure responsible investment and business decisions
Research and develop programs focused on impact reduction and stakeholder benefit
- Reduce energy and water use, and waste within our offices, as well as our real estate portfolio
- Invest in our employees and communities and provide a safe, healthy, inclusive and diverse work environment
Partner with our stakeholders to implement solutions that solve ESG pain points
- Position our portfolio with modern, efficient logistics real estate assets in locations that benefit our communities and meet our customers’ business needs
- Invest in training and growth opportunities for logistics workforce development, health, safety, and productivity
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2019
- 456 sustainable building certifications totaling 169 million square feet in 18 countries
- 33% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 46% of total operating portfolio has cool roofs
- $3 million in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- 88 months of rent-free space to 15 non profits
- 212MW of solar energy installations
- 12,786 volunteer hours to local communities
The 2019 ESG Impact Report exemplifies our long-standing commitment to ESG as a competitive differentiator that helps us better serve our customers, deliver value to our business and stay ahead of what’s next.