The seventh IMPACT Day, a day dedicated every year to service in all the countries where Prologis operates, took place on 17 May 2019.
True to our strategy of placing sustainable development and innovation at the heart of our offerings, Prologis has led the industrial real estate...
Statement of Purpose
Our Approach to ESG
Define and advance ESG thought leadership
- Ensure the resilience and long-term preservation of value for our business through evaluation of future risks, including those associated with climate change
- Integrate the fundamental principles of ESG to ensure responsible investment and business decisions
Research and develop programs focused on impact reduction and stakeholder benefit
- Reduce energy and water use, and waste within our offices, as well as our real estate portfolio
- Invest in our employees and communities and provide a safe, healthy, inclusive and diverse work environment
Partner with our stakeholders to implement solutions that solve ESG pain points
- Position our portfolio with modern, efficient logistics real estate assets in locations that benefit our communities and meet our customers’ business needs
- Invest in training and growth opportunities for logistics workforce development, health, safety, and productivity
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2020
- 252 megawatts (MW) of installed solar energy—enough to power 42,249 average homes.
- 330M square feet equipped with LED lighting systems—equivalent to 4,291 soccer fields.
- 37% greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction since 2016—equivalent to removing 482,000 typical passenger vehicles from the road.
- 178M square feet of certified sustainable space—equivalent to 2,300 soccer fields.
The 2020 ESG Impact Report exemplifies our long-standing commitment to ESG as a competitive differentiator that helps us better serve our customers, deliver value to our business and stay ahead of what’s next.